Unfortunately, all of my pictures and videos are stored on Quin's computer so I don't have access to them during the day when I want to blog. But this morning I found these pictures still on my camera from a few days ago. Happy October!!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yay! I new Miller post. I love the Halloween outfit, and the socks are to die for. I keep thinking "he can't get any cuter" but then each new picture proves me wrong. :)
6 comments:
Yay! I new Miller post. I love the Halloween outfit, and the socks are to die for.
I keep thinking "he can't get any cuter" but then each new picture proves me wrong. :)
Oh, I spell checked myself too late. I meant "A" new Miller post.
He has the prettiest blue eyes. Cute Halloween outfit Jo.
oh. P.S. what happened to Quinner's nose?
Jordy, in one pic I think he looks like Quin and in others I think he looks like you! Either way, he is a beautiful baby boy.
Did you get my recipes the other night?
Cute little outfit.
Post a Comment