That reminds me...when I worked as a commercial and residential move coordinator, I asked one of the sales guys to give me a rough estimate on how much it would cost to move my parents' 5 bedroom home from Arlington, TX to Maine. He gave me a number and walked away. A minute later he came back with a totally different number - in fact, he increased the price by a whole bedroom (fully furnished). What?! He said "they're Mormon, right? Then they probably have food storage and that stuff weighs a ton!"
1 year ago


2 comments:
That's funny. Lately Peaches and I have been really wanting to start our food storage, but I keep thinking... we'll be moving in 9 months, then after we graduate we'll move again and to who knows where and so I feel like it wouldn't be cost effective right now for us. At least not until we're out of school. You know? But we could at least do 72 hour kits that are more compact. You're doing great with this food storage. I think it's wonderful... I think YOU are wonderful! Love you
Oprah had an easy pot pie recipe on her show the other day... Yours looks pretty delish too!
Post a Comment