I forgot to mention that Miller LOVES watching football. I don't turn the TV on during the day because, to me, it's a time-sucking, productivity-haulting mechanism (much like the computer, but blogging feels productive somehow). But when Quin gets home he turns the TV on, and if it's football, then Miller is glued to the TV. He loves the colors and the movement and maybe even the sound of the crowd or the announcers, but he could care less when the commercials come on, and he's totally annoyed with any other TV show. Am I surprised? Not really.
PS - Recently, "Do Your Ears Hang Low" is giving "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" a run for its money.
1 year ago


2 comments:
It's the arm movements that go with "Do your ears hang low"- those always get me.
Wow! I totally watch tv during the day! Kelly is a sports nut too and always has been. It's baseball and football for him. And good luck on the canning thing! I have no clue how to do that. Hopefully we can survive on things that are already canned for me!
Post a Comment