Pierce said, "I want one." haha. He is so cute sitting there. So does he sit up on his own now?
Those are the best! I am definitely getting one for this babe. He looks so cute in it too. I can't believe how big he is getting!!
This picture kills me. I bet he's thinking, "Mom, why did you prop me up like this and just sit in front of me and make that funny thing flash?" Said just so. Y'all have fun together, huh? Quin too. ;) Hi Quin.
so cute! I love how serious he is in this picture...he just gets cuter and cuter every second!
Stinkin' cute- his face is so precious there.
um don't you love the bumbos!!!! Miller is so cute!!! When am I going to meet this big blue eyed boy!!! How's motherhood?!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Pierce said, "I want one." haha. He is so cute sitting there. So does he sit up on his own now?
Those are the best! I am definitely getting one for this babe. He looks so cute in it too. I can't believe how big he is getting!!
This picture kills me. I bet he's thinking, "Mom, why did you prop me up like this and just sit in front of me and make that funny thing flash?" Said just so. Y'all have fun together, huh? Quin too. ;) Hi Quin.
so cute! I love how serious he is in this picture...he just gets cuter and cuter every second!
Stinkin' cute- his face is so precious there.
um don't you love the bumbos!!!! Miller is so cute!!! When am I going to meet this big blue eyed boy!!! How's motherhood?!!
Post a Comment