Saturday, October 11, 2008

More Than Just A Pretty Face

I thought you should get to know Miller a little better, lest you think he's just a pretty face. :)

Miller's favorite part of bath time is watching the little boy in the mirror who's also getting a bath!

He likes to take one nap in mom's bed everyday.

He has a small, heart-shaped birthmark on his upper thigh (my very own Care Bear).

His favorite song is Row, Row, Row Your Boat.

He has a slight dimple on his left cheek.

He wakes up smiling every morning.

He gags on his fingers because they're so long, so he's learned to suck on his fist.

5 comments:

Teri said...

Jordan and Quin - Miller is SO BEAUTIFUL! Sorry - don't mean to all your *BOY* "beautiful" - but there's just no other word! He's adorable! Perfect picture! And I loved reading all about him! That's hilarious that he gags on his fingers because they're so long! :D ha ha ha! Love keeping up with your family via your blog! You can check ours out if you'd like at www.my9cents.blogspot.com. Missed seeing y'all at the Texas reception. It was great to see Stacy and Pierce - they are so happy together!!! Hugs to you!

Kendria said...

When do I get to see him again? Cute new family pics.

Regina said...

Aww. Such a cute little post!

Erin said...

funny...must run in the fam b/c roman gags on his fingers ALL the time and has started sucking his hand now!

Danica said...

So cute! Heart shaped birthmark? I thought I was the only one...but I guess there was more than one CareBear on the cartoon. :)