Monday, October 20, 2008

Parks-Sparks Wedding




We just got back from California.  Jocelyn was beautiful, and Zack was beaming all weekend.  We had fun and wish we could've stayed longer.  (Although, I think Miller's glad to be home).

5 comments:

Tami said...

Hooray for Zack! his bride looks gorgeous. i love her dress. and cute pics of you guys all dressed up. looks like the LA temple - funny we were at Disneyland on Friday and in OC all day Sunday. who knew the Parks crew was all so close!?

Pierce and Stacy said...

ug. you look so good. It's just wrong.

on a happier note: Miller's outfit is adorable! I love it.

Katy said...

Y'all look like a celebrity couple.

Anonymous said...

Amen Stacey.

P.S. My favorite picture of Miller is the one where Quin is holding him. You can see his cute little toes. Awwwh.

Anonymous said...

Okay. Sorry Stacy. I didn't mean to put an "e" in your name.