Oh my goodness, he's a model. Not surprising coming from you. :)
SO CUTE! He seriously gets cuter everyday! I miss you guys already!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic's!
Love the new pictures. I can't believe how much he changes everytime you post new pics!
Could you have made a more perfect baby? I don't think so. He is sooo cute!
You are both beautiful Jordan!
That is one cute kid but what can you say you guys gave him some good genes.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, he's a model. Not surprising coming from you. :)
SO CUTE! He seriously gets cuter everyday! I miss you guys already!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic's!
Love the new pictures. I can't believe how much he changes everytime you post new pics!
Could you have made a more perfect baby? I don't think so. He is sooo cute!
You are both beautiful Jordan!
That is one cute kid but what can you say you guys gave him some good genes.
Post a Comment