Thursday, October 09, 2008

Camera Shy


Miller smiles all the time and we LOVE it!!  He has been smiling for several weeks now, but he's a bit camera shy so it's hard to catch him smiling.  He recently started laughing and I think I got a couple of laughs on video that I'll have to post later.  My favorite part of the day is when I go to get him out of his crib in the morning and he is laughing and smiling ear to ear!!  I LOVE THIS MOM THING :)

4 comments:

Tracy Anderson said...

These are such cute pictures of Miller. I love new baby smiles! He is such a cute little guy!

Lo said...

Miller is so cute! How fun he is smiling and laughing! It's so much fun to check out your blog and stay in touch - keep posting!
Cousin Lo

The Swanks said...

Miller is so cute! I love it when they start smiling - it makes you feel like all the sleepless nights, spit up, etc. is worth it!!

Pierce and Stacy said...

Jo, your blog turned out so well! I love it. Did you figure it out all on your own? WOW. I didn't even do mine. And I love Miller.