Here's the bottled chicken update. It looks pretty gross, and I'm going to have to sneak it into a recipe because Quin will never willingly try it, but I'm optimistic, nonetheless. I don't know what's next, but I'm sure it'll be fun!!
Yeah! It can be fun huh! Quin will come around! Tell him he's already had it. I put my bottled chicken in everything that requires shredded chicken. I'm sure I've taken it to a party before!
I actually love bottled turkey. My mother would always buy them after Thanksgiving and bottle enough for an entire year. It makes the best Turkey Tetrazzini (spaghetti with turkey and parmesan cheese).
4 comments:
Way to go Jordan! You go me seriously considering learning how to can food! (jar food?) congrats!
Yeah! It can be fun huh! Quin will come around! Tell him he's already had it. I put my bottled chicken in everything that requires shredded chicken. I'm sure I've taken it to a party before!
Same here- I am excited to get my own Pressure Cooker- Next payday!
I actually love bottled turkey. My mother would always buy them after Thanksgiving and bottle enough for an entire year. It makes the best Turkey Tetrazzini (spaghetti with turkey and parmesan cheese).
I love that you can food!
Post a Comment