Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Miller's Nursery

I was reminded that I haven't yet posted pictures of the nursery.  So here's what I have - sorry there aren't any other angles.  (See cute Miller on the changing table?)

Miller started sleeping in his crib at about 6 weeks.  He was starting to become more and more aware of us in the room with him, and I was worried that Quin would wake him every time he rolled over so I moved Miller to his crib for naps one day...the transition was seamless!  He slept in his crib that night and has been there ever since.  Shortly after the move, he started sleeping longer stretches in the night.  Yay!  He loves his crib.

Cute bedding from my mom!!

7 comments:

Kari said...

cool stripe on the wall!

Regina said...

so cute, I love it!

Pierce and Stacy said...

Pierce wants a baby now just so we can have the cute bedding. Way to go Jo.

Colton and Ashley said...

Very cute! You should be a decorator! You have good taste. I like it!

Anonymous said...

little Millers room is DARLING!

Katy said...

What hip parents. If I come to Colorado, can I move into your condo and have a cute room just for me? Miller, I'm so jealous of you, bud!

Kendria said...

You will sleep longer stretches too. I think by 3 months I moved D and it helped us both sleep better! Cute nursery!