Ward Trunk or Treat
Miller was a dentist (or some kind of doctor in blue scrubs) for our ward Trunk or Treat party. Then he got to be a sweet, little baby penguin for Halloween. He wore his cute costume out to dinner with the Lemons and then we went to Nana's for Trick or Treating. He's getting so big!!


15 comments:
Cute little penguin! I like his smiley pic with Daddy! You are lucky to have grandma around.
Was that your ward Halloween party? You look so good. He IS a cute little penguin, I wish I could have been there. I'm excited to see y'all soon!
P.s. Pierce says he wishes his mouth was that big... from the photo from the volleyball game.
oh how cute! I love that little penguin costume...what an adorable little nephew i have! I can't wait to snuggle him!
I love his little costume, he is getting big!! What a cutie, y'all all look so great!
So cute! How can you not fall in love with his big blue eyes!!!! Oh my gosh! We need to get together! Feel like it has been a long time!
Aww! So cute!
Cutest penguin I've ever seen :)
so stinking cute
Adorable. He is so perfect!
Oh my dear goodness. He is just a precious little babe. He gets cuter and cuter every day! I love the Kit Kat picture.
I have tagged you. Play. Please
What's funny is when I told my dad he said, "Well at least it's sanitary!" HA HA HA! Sanitary or not, I don't like to eat bird crap! :)
That's the cutest penguin I've ever seen!
Your family picture on the top right of your page is really cute (as in...i really like your hair).
Post a Comment