Quin recently purchased a new kite in preparation for our trip to Puerto Rico in a couple of weeks. He is selling the old kite because it's too big for the Puerto Rico wind and waves. This kite is much nicer than the last two he has owned (thank you, eBay) and much cheaper than expected because he bought it "used" from a company that had flown it once in a photo shoot. He's gotten really good at controlling the kite, and in this clip he's cruising on a board (like a big skate board). Hopefully he can get enough practice in before we get to PR!!
1 year ago


2 comments:
Oh yeah! Y'all are going to love Puerto Rico! Mom always mentions the kiteboarders when I'm on the phone with her, complaining about the snow. "Oh, and I see about 12 surfers out there right now! The weather is perfect." Thanks, Mom.
I am jealous you are going! I better get a call, text, or new post on Thursday! Thanks again for watching D... I really am grateful for friends like you... SUPER CUTE house too Jordo- what can I expect from you but CUTENESS. Miss ya!
Post a Comment