Yeah!!! We're so excited. Now the real planning begins! To be honest, I hadn't really thought of Peanut as a boy, so it's kind of like I just found out I'm pregnant again! It's great!! We have cute pictures from today's appointment to share - we'll keep you posted. Thanks for your phone calls and comments!
1 year ago


13 comments:
First to comment. This is now my third time trying. Congratulations, Jordan and Quin!
yay!!! I was totally wrong, but boys hold a special place in your heart. You're going to love it. Plus, that's how we all grew up right....having an older brother!! That's so exciting. Congrats you guys!! Any names yet?
Congrats!! I was totally wrong too :P You will love having a boy. And they actually have lots of cute boy clothes right now so you better get shopping! Love you guys!
WOW! I was totally wrong. Ok, so it is a tradition... boy first. I'm excited for you. If you need any help picking out cute little boy stuff let me know- I'm an expert shopper! :) Love you
Congrats! Yeah! What a fun surprise and so much fun to know what you are having so you can get into the fun planning! I can't wait until I find out. Congrats Jordan - I am so excited for you guys.
Lo
So I was reading the whole baby-gaga thing... does peanut really wake you up in the middle of the night. eww that stinks.
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! WE WERE ALL WRONG! Well, I'm SOOOOOOOOO excited either way. I totally thought it was a girl! So, is it Kassen or what? Maybe I'll have a girl first so my Casen won't get confused with yours! :) I can't wait until he gets here! And, you look SO cute in the pictures. I'm bigger than you and i'm not even prego! Dang cute girl! You'll just get cuter too!
I am so, so, so excited for you! I must have checked your blog 5 times yesterday waiting for the news. He will be so cute and you are just the cutest pregnant person ever!! Congrats!!
A BOY!! That is so exciting! I know probably 10 people that are having boys right now. There must be something in the water. Now I don't feel so abnormal because all the quizzes and tests were wrong for me too. Any names??? Congrats yall!!!
I know I already texted you, but another big CONGRATS! I can't believe you are half way through your pregnancy. Before you know it, you'll have a little angel in your arms.
Love ya!
I was totally wrong!!! That's okay, Chloe can have another boyfriend! I'm so excited for you! Boys are great and so much fun! You look so cute in your pictures! People will continue to tell you that and you'll want to ask them if they are blind but live it up! Congrats!!!
Congrats! I'm so excited for Jackson to have a boy cousin so close in age! How exciting for you guys! Have fun shopping!
I was so thinking girl, so this was a shock for me too! Sorry I called you so many times- I am just glad you took my call... I was just really excited! Lets go shopping! Get that fabric ordered so you can take it with you to Puerto Rico! Congrats guys! Way exciting!
Post a Comment