To pass the time until my appointment tomorrow, I decided to check the Chinese lunar calendar to predict peanuts gender (thanks, Regina)!
Turns out, my Chinese age is 26 and I'm having a girl! (I'm actually 24 and that still gives me a girl according to the calendar).
I also induldged my little sister by doing the wedding ring test. I didn't have any thread or a necklace so I used a strand of hair... Circular motion = girl!
Then I got carried away and took an online Old Wives Tales test. Everything from the size of your butt to the fulness of your hair... That one was tricky because it was based on later pregnancy stuff like watermelon or beach ball tummy - I had to guess, so it may not be as ACCURATE as the other two RELIABLE tests I took, but that one was 67% boy and 33% girl!!
BTW - I was the one holding the hair strand for the ring test; does that count? I didn't think it would be appropriate to ask my boss to participate. Though she was probably wondering why I was slumped down in my chair - after I dangeled the ring over my hand, I semi-layed down in my office chair so that I could dangle the ring over my tummy!
1 year ago


4 comments:
I can't wait to find out tomorrow! You guys will have to call us!
Ok, I love that you were trying to lay down in your chair at work -- all for an old wives tale! Too funny!
hahaha... Thank you so much for taking that ring test! That is so funny. The ring test doesn't lie. It's like 100% accurate- you're having a girl. I called it. And the ring test confirmed it.
You dangled a strand of hair? I can't even picture what that looked like. I'm still at a loss . . .
Yeah, cousin Tracy did the ring test, and hers said boy, girl, boy, girl, boy. She has a boy, girl, and boy! Cool, huh?! And one on the way--clearly a girl, duh.
Post a Comment