Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Kiteboarding, Finally!



The day before we had to leave, Quin was able to squeeze in a kiteboarding lesson. Quin's instructor was another neat person (and dentist), Nelson Perez. Quin was VERY well prepared and was able to get up AND stay up! Although the ocean was relatively calm compared to the rest of the week, the waves were still pretty rough, but at least he got to go out before we headed home.

We had so much fun and it was really hard to leave!! I miss my parents and the island life. Quin is already talking about traveling to Puerto Rico with a 9 month old next Spring Break.

2 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

AWESOME! That's so neat he was able to do that. It looks like he did really well. I want to go....

Pierce and Stacy said...

YOU'RE DOING IT!!! YOU'RE ACTUALLY TRAVELING TO PR WITH A 9-MONTH-OLD BABY! I forgot I had actually seen this pictures, and commented apparently. Have fun this year with Miller!