

Well Peanut popped back out, as promised! I already feel more pregnant!! Now I'm ready to start looking more pregnant, so that I can buy some maternity clothes. Am I the only one that looks forward to maternity clothes? I think I'm just ready to replace my jeans and work clothes with something that justifies my new bump! I can't believe we're already half way through this pregnancy. I think things will really start rolling after tomorrow's appointment. Did I just mention my appt again? I think I'm obsessed!
9 comments:
Jordan! You look so precious!! A little bump suites you well. I can't wait to hear the news tomorrow!! You better blog right when you get home!!!Good luck!!! i'm still thinking pink!
Oh my word. You are way too cute! Totally one of those hot pregnant chicks. Quin totally scored. Give him my congrats.
JORDAN LEIGH- I cannot believe how adorable you are. You are 20 weeks, skinny as can be, with a tiny bump. I love these pictures. You should pose like that every week so we can all see Peanut grow! Can't wait until this afternoon!!!
You looks so cute! So what are you having - I know the appt. is today, but I am so anxious!! And, yes, you are the only one who looks forward to maternity clothes :)
Oh my goodness Jordan! You are sooo cute! You're gonna make one hot mama. I am so excited for you guys to find out this afternoon. Good luck!
ohh gosh. You do NOT even look pregnant. I look like that right now- and we both know there is no baby inside my belly. Please. Put some weight on and then post more belly pictures...
(Love you and my little girl peanut)
Aww... you're so cute pregnant! Good Luck!
Yeah! Our first belly shot! I am going to look forward to many more of these as you guys grow!
SOOOO darling! congratulations Jordan!
Post a Comment