1 year ago
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Moving Along Nicely...
Well, Peanut and I are moving along nicely. Pretty soon I won't be able fit into my jeans anymore, so it's time I start considering maternity clothes. Any suggestions? Quin thinks I should start working nights and/or weekends at the GapMaternity store in the Southlands Mall, so that I can get a discount on everything I buy. Apparently, they give really good employee discounts (even for part-timers). If I go to Gap, I think Quin should spend his nights and weekends at BabiesRUs. We could really use a good discount there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You guys are cute, you'll be so cute in maternity clothes. Jen and I are in the same ward. She and Chad live right above us. It was so crazy when we made the connection that we both know and love you!
You should go register for baby stuff at target ASAP, because they send you coupons in the mail...including discounts on maternity clothes!
Oooo good idea Alyse- I love Target. I should register, just to get the coupons... it doesn't matter than I'm not pregnant OR married! :) I love shopping.
I can't believe you are JUST NOW thinking about maternity clothes and JUST NOW not fitting into your jeans. Shame on you for being so thin. Shame.
I agree. I used to work at GAP. Believe it or not! For a couple of months....just for the discounts. It was 50% off regular priced items and 30% off sale items. So it was pretty good. Especially when it was on sale for like $6 and then I got an additional 30% off! GOOD DEALS. :) And, you are WAY too skinny in that picture to be prego! Lucky Dog!
Post a Comment