Thursday, February 28, 2008

One More Week!!

One week from today, Quin and I will be at the hospital to find out if Peanut's a boy or a girl!! Post a comment and let us know what you think it'll be. After our appointment on Thursday (3pm - 4:30ish), we'll come straight home and post the results!

PS - One more day from today (tomorrow) I'll be 20 weeks - half way!
PPS - I also want to point out that I am somewhat annoyed that this February includes an extra day that I did not need ;).

12 comments:

dani said...

Boy!

Kari said...

boy

Danica said...

Pink, pink, pink!

Anonymous said...

I can't decide, but I'm going to go with my first impression: Girl.

Also, I'll be anxiously waiting to hear on Thursday! Good luck!!

The Piersons said...

Um...You are going to have the cutest baby either way, I'll say boy since Scott and Dane had boys first. :)

Katy said...

Girl

Skinners said...

Girl. Chloe needs a friend!

Anonymous said...

Girl. You can still name her Nathan though...

Kendria said...

You are too funny- One extra day! D didn't get his official 6 month anniversary either...(blasted months that don't have 31 days)!

GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL

Wishful thinking- what do I win if I am right? :) hehehehe

Kelli said...

Ever since I found out you were pregnant I have thought it was a GIRL...so we'll see :)

Pierce and Stacy said...

I say girl.

I just have this feeling that you will break the mold and have a girl first. Ask Dain about my *gut feelings- I'm so on. :)

*gut feeling reference: I told Dain I had a feeling Little Lady would come while I was at church. Dain laughed at me and said no. Sure enough, she popped right out.

Moral to the story... it's a girl.

ambyr said...

I'm gonna say pink!!! Girls are so in season right now!! Good luck!