Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Puerto Rico



Isn't the view fantastic?! This was our first night in Puerto Rico and it was beautiful. We spent the afternoon walking up and down the beach, watching the kiteboarders. Unfortunately, a storm blew into the Atlantic and kicked up some crazy waves. This was bad news for Quin's kiteboarding plans, but turned out to be a great source of shells. I can't take much credit for the cool shells I came home with. I tried, but hunting for shells with my mom is like crafting with Martha Stewart - she just can't be beat!

PS - This picture features the 22 week bump.

6 comments:

Alyse said...

Wow-it looks like you guys had an amazing trip and took some amazing pictures! That's awesome that you were able to go & have so much fun! And way to go Quin with the kiteboarding! How fun!

Travis and Joy said...

Hey Jordan, I saw that you were on here. Congratulations on the new addition to come! That's so exciting! Hope every thing's going well for you!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you two had a blast. Puerto Rico is absolutely beautiful. (You need to post pics of your cute parents too!)
I love your little bump-peanut sure has a gorgeous mommy!

P.S. Yes, Collective Soul does remind me of Rob. It also reminds me of how madly in love he was with you. :)

Haley said...

You are still so tiny!! Looking at me you would think I was like 3 months ahead of you. By the way I need to get your new work number, so I can call and bug you :)

Regina said...

Wow. looks like ya'll had fun! I guess that was your babymoon. Hope you enjoyed it! i didn't have one :( Anyway, you are so teeny for 22 weeks! Or maybe I just popped out really quick. Either way, you look fab! Love the pics.

Kendria said...

That looks amazing... You really had a nice hook-up down there... you look amazing too Jordo- Baby peanut looks good!