Friday, March 28, 2008

3rd Trimester

It's a good thing I bought maternity clothes while I was in Puerto Rico (thanks, Mom!!). Today is the first day of my 3rd trimester. I can't believe how fast it's gone!

12 comments:

ambyr said...

Looking soo cute jojo!!I always enjoy my 5-7th months, and then it's just uncomfortable! I'm glad it's flying by fast for you.... I wish I was in labor tomorrow!!!

Anonymous said...

AHHHH! I can't believe how fast that little boy is growing! Any names yet?

Pierce and Stacy said...

I really hope all three of us look the same when we are pregnant... if so, I am SOOO lucky. You look amazing.

Kendria said...

I can see it better now- even in a dark shirt! Way to go jordo! Can't wait to see you again... Call me so we can go to lunch or something when you have some spare time. Looks like your vacation was good too!

Regina said...

aaawww. so cute! enjoy it! the last month or so is not too comfy. and that's awesome that it's going by fast! I always felt like it took forever! You're so lucky!

Colton and Ashley said...

There's really a baby in there? Crazy! You look so cute! Can't wait to see you guys!

Katy said...

I showed my friend this picture, and she said we look like twins.

Katy said...

Ok so, not really. You look gorgeous in this picture, regardless of being pregnant. I can't believe you're in your third trimester. You're magical.

The Piersons said...

Jordan, you look so great, what an exciting time! So glad its flying by for you :)

Pierce and Stacy said...

"You're MAGICAL?" Who says that? haha.

Kelli said...

You are too cute! I wish I had taken pictures of my belly along the way. I'll have to do that with our next one. I have to say that I love reading the comments between you three sisters and how you communicate with each other through your blogs. I seriously adore your entire family! I wish you all lived closer. It's so fun having Stacy and Katy here. Anyway, we love you and wish you the best of luck in your last trimester.

Morgan Faye said...

You look great! i havent seen you in about 6 years now...but Courtney told me you had a blog so I thought I would check it out. Hope all is well.....Congrats!!!