


Well, I haven't wasted any time getting started! Actually, I had to move fast on this because I plan to take the baby bedding fabric with me to Puerto Rico on Friday, so that my mom can work her magic. These are the fabrics that I found (thanks in large part to my mother-in-law for holding my hand). I can't believe how limited fabric selection is these days! It's really frustrating, but I was happy to get everything on sale. The bottom, crib picture is the pattern that my mom will duplicate with the fabric I picked out. I love the pleats at the bottom! Hopefully it turns out really cute.
PS - Speaking of Puerto Rico, we leave at 12:55 AM on Friday, which puts us in Atlanta, GA at 5:32 am. Then we have a 4 hour layover (on top of the 2 hour time difference), which means that we don't leave the ATL airport until 9:45am... 3.5 hour flight - puts us in San Juan at 1:15 pm. Yes, we are that cheap AND yes, I think I might die!


6 comments:
Everyone is THAT cheap. Don't even fret. The key is to 1. pack lots of treats, 2. read lots of random magazines and such that you don't have time for during "normal life"- because I mean, seriously, you are on vacation, and 3. sleep as much as possible on the planes.
I hope you enjoy PR. You are now officially on my jealously list... :) How special.
P.S. I love your baby bedding.
CUTE! I bet the little man will just love those polka dots. No, really though, those fabrics are adorable. I bet it'll look great!
LOVE em! Good job! It will turn out SO cute. And, GOOD luck on your flight. After that....you will be able to EASLIY sleep on a plane. I have NO problems now. Get on, take a 2 hour nap, wake up and go to work. It's great! :)
Love the bedding!
That bedding is really cute! And...I just LOVE that pattern...so fun! He's going to have the cutest bedroom...I can't wait to see it! Have fun in Puerto Rico!!
Jordan- I love the fabric and I'm excited for you to be with your parents.
If you can believe it, Haley and her husband live directly below Chad and I. We are in the same ward, and Chad recognized her but couldn't remember exactly how. (Haley and I work together in our church callings.)
A couple days ago I was looking at your list of friends and saw that Haley & Aaron were on there. I wondered if it was the same one as our neighbors, so I clicked on it. (Before that, I didn't even know that she was from Arlington.) Needless to say we caught up on stories of how we know and love the Brinkerhoff family!
I miss you much!!!
Post a Comment