Friday, February 01, 2008

INJECTIONS


Yesterday Quin got to give Garron 6 injections and then Garron returned the favor. The nice part about this experience was that it was right before lunch. What a perfect time to be completely numb. Doesn't Garron look excited in this picture?

4 comments:

Kendria said...

Wouldn't you be excited? Heck yeah! That is crazy to think they trust them with a needle!

Katy said...

Who cares about injections? We want to hear about the baby! I'm just teasing.

He looks really excited. I don't know if I could be a dentist. I practically lived in those offices growing up, and I completely feel everyone's pain.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Katy. We want to hear about Baby Parks!!

Milroys said...

I can't believe we are actually injecting people. Crazy! We need to get together sometime. Keep us updated with baby news on the blog.