Just thought I should drop in to let you know that I felt Peanut move for the first time today!! Of course, I could be wrong, but I definitely felt a flutter. One of my books says that most people feel the baby move for the first time anywhere between the 14th and 26th weeks, but generally closer to the average of the 18th to 22nd week. I am 17 weeks and 4 days pregnant today :)
I was just about to hit Publish Post and then I felt Peanut move two more times!
1 year ago


7 comments:
Yeah PEANUT! It had to be him/her! That is the best feeling ever- it gets better... and more "aggressive," but AWESOME nonetheless! Love it Jordo- Thanks for keeping us up to date on the little one! :)
Peanut is doing flips to show off because he/she knew that you were talking about him/her. Way to show off, Peanut! Aunt Katy's so proud of you starting so early. :)
Oh hooray! That is so fun. You'll love it. Definitely my favorite part of being pregnant. I actually miss it after the baby is born... makes you feel kinda empty for a while.
Jordan I love, love, love getting updates on your baby. I have always heard that is the most amazing experience to feel the baby moving inside of you. How exciting!
How exciting! She's probably trying to tell you to stop sleeping with His/her blanket from grandma! It's for Him/her! :)
I think peanut is a girl (Chloe needs a friend). I'm so excited for you! These are those amazing moments that belong to you and the baby. Quin will get to share in them soon enough but there is nothing that makes you feel more special than having those moments with the child you carry. Isn't it amazing. I must still have mixed up emotions because I'm all teary thinking about those times with both of my kids. Write it down so you can share it with her when she's here.
I think peanut is a girl (Chloe needs a friend). I'm so excited for you! These are those amazing moments that belong to you and the baby. Quin will get to share in them soon enough but there is nothing that makes you feel more special than having those moments with the child you carry. Isn't it amazing. I must still have mixed up emotions because I'm all teary thinking about those times with both of my kids. Write it down so you can share it with her when she's here.
Post a Comment