Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tagged

I have plenty to do, but I'm totally bored somehow so I've decided to respond to my sister-in-law's tag! This one is a little different in that you just answer the questions with images from Google image search and then pick a picture from the first page of pictures.

Age I'll be my next birthday:
(Count 'em)

A place I'd like to see or visit:
(Quin was a missionary in Spain. I would love to go back with him.)

One of my favorite places:
(My hometown: Arlington, TX)

My favorite object:
(Currently, it's the baby blanket my mother-in-law gave me for Valentine's Day. It's the only baby thing I have, but Quin thinks I should stop sleeping with it.)

My favorite food:
I like all food, but I really have Indian on the mind because that's where I'll be tomorrow night; it's our Valentine's Day tradition.)

My favorite color:
(Currently - RED)

My favorite animal:
(I love cows! I always say hi to them and sometimes I even make Quin honk the horn like my dad does.)

Name of a past pet:
(A few of my siblings are allergic to all normal pets. The most normal pet I ever had was a gray bunny named Mrs. Charcoal - original, I know. Someday I'll tell you about the lizards.)
Where I live now:
(Beatiful Parker, CO)
My middle name:
(Hint: This is Rachael LEIGH Cook)
College major:
(Didn't make me rich though)

Bad habit I have:
(I don't think I do this very much, but Quin has pulled up beside me on more than one occasion while I was on the phone - caught red-handed.)

Favorite holiday:
(Christmas is definitely my favorite. Mainly because I get to go home every other year.)
I tag: Stacy, Katy and my cousins (just do it; it's stupid fun)

7 comments:

Alyse said...

Are you so excited to find out what you are having?! I can't wait for you guys! Is it next month that you get to find out? It's so great finding out- then you can start planning and start buying more stuff!

Tami said...

Brent served his mission in Southern France - we definitely will go back one day. I also want to hit Spain (right next to it) while we are there. It looks so crazy beautiful! And hey - my middle name is Lee too! Though I always hated that it wasn't spelled like yours - the more girly way. Oh well, I'm over it.

I liked this version of tag. Fun to hear some random funny things about you - like the honking at cows.. Ha!

Katy said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Sister.

I love you!

ambyr said...

cute jo! I'm always learning new things about you! I hope you're feeling well! Happy Vday!

Kendria said...

That's cute- I got to know you a little better... Hope you had a great Valentine's Day! Hope Peanut keeps you on your toes... Only like 3 more weeks until I can call him/her a "him or her!" YEAH!!!

Lo said...

Jordan! I am so excited we are both having babies! HAve you been sick? I hear from Stacey that you get to find out boy/girl in a few weeks here. That's so exciting! It will be so fun for you erin melinda and I to get together with our kidders! Good luck with the 2nd trimester! Love, Lo

Colton and Ashley said...

Good point about sledding. I think Peanut is a tough cookie though. However I get it. Next time! We missed you too! How did the shelves turn out? :)