We told our families on Christmas day. I gift wrapped these lovely kisses and the whole event was caught on video. Some people put it together quicker than others...


(VIDEO COMING SOON)
We told our friends, the Lemons, at dinner shortly after our return from Dallas. It went like this:
Quin: Why aren't you eating much?
Jordan: Just because I'm eating for two, doesn't mean I have to eat everything that's put in front of me...
...Nathan didn't get it, Danica did.
(The truth is, I wasn't eating because I had eaten an entire bag of small popcorn at the movie just before dinner. And no, I do not like movie popcorn, in fact I don't even eat it when Quin gets some for himself. I was just really nauseous and had to swallow a lot of something to calm my stomach. Unfortunately, the nauseousness was only replaced by terrible cramps - apparently from the bucket of grease I ate!!)
We told our dental school friends at the Flake's New Year's party. We all had to write down our New Year's resolution, so that everyone could guess which resolution belonged to who. Quin's said, "to get ready for the baby in July", and mine said "to not gain too much baby weight".
Anyway, the rest of our friends are finding out now!! We're so happy to share the news and can't wait for all of your suggestions. Leave it in a comment or just email me. I'm gleaning all sorts of information from the world's best moms!!
PS - I had to delete a few baby comments on some earlier posts because I hadn't yet blogged about it myself, so please accept my apologies.


11 comments:
John and I both say congrats!! And you're gonna have a totally cute kid!
OH MY GOSH JORDAN!!! That is so exciting! I have to call you - our babies are going to be so close. Congrats!
bahhhh... I'm one of the few that caught on quickly. Gosh. Mom and dad were so confused. haha! I'm so happy for you. I had a dream last night that you flew to Utah to surprise Katy and I to show-off your baby bump. :) ps. I hope I can predict the future or something and that you really ARE coming!!!
I forgive you for deleting my comment. :) Congratulations again!
I would love to come to Utah, but it wouldn't be to show off any baby bump! Although that may come sooner than later.
Yeah! I'm so glad you finally posted about it! Congrats again! I'm so excited for you!
Here is my official baby congrats - for the record. Since the first one got deleted... Sorry, hope I didn't do much damage. Can't wait to hear if its a boy or a girl.
I am so excited for y'all. You are going to have the cutest baby!! It was so crazy because when my mom told me I had just been talking about you to Aaron that day. It was a sign. :)
You guys are awesome. Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. When I hear that some one is expecting there first it makes me think back to when Missy and I first found out... It is so amazing. You guys will make great parents.
I heard a quote today that reminded me of you, "A baby fills a place in your heart you never knew was empty."
Chad and I are so happy for you!
Love ya!!!
yea!!! a little jojo!! or a boy-whatever! Yall are both so stinkin cute! When do you find out?
Post a Comment