Although I was sad to hear that the prophet, Gordon B. Hinckley, passed away last night, I can't help but to be happy for him; knowing of the many blessings his life brought to others and what awaits him hereafter. It was certainly no secret how much he loved and missed his sweet wife, Marjorie, after her passing. What a powerful display of love and faith! It brings peace to my heart to know that he has returned to her side to sit at the foot of our Father with the Savior, our Redeemer.


5 comments:
Thanks for those pictures... they warmed my heart. I so love that man.
Well said, Jordo. I love you
Thanks for the info on my blog, Jordan! I may just by that book, but please email me anyway! You're the best!
missysaunders@gmail.com
I love that picture of him kissing his wife. I'm so glad that they're finally together again.
All I could think about was his sweet wife too. What a man!
Post a Comment