That reminded me of bishops at church.
That was totally my dad when he was in the bishopric! Funny! I would be sleeping too if I had to listen to that!
I love how he checked his watch at the end... makes him seem more real... He was super bored and rightly so! That was pretty dang funny! Thanks Jordo!
Well, I went to sleep watching this video too! I can't blame him, borring!Stay warm!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That reminded me of bishops at church.
That was totally my dad when he was in the bishopric! Funny! I would be sleeping too if I had to listen to that!
I love how he checked his watch at the end... makes him seem more real... He was super bored and rightly so! That was pretty dang funny! Thanks Jordo!
Well, I went to sleep watching this video too! I can't blame him, borring!
Stay warm!!
Post a Comment