Thursday, January 10, 2008

Making Me Happy This Week

The ever-changing colors of the mountains on my way into work - yesterday they were purple and the day before they were pink.

The way fresh snow absorbs sound.

The way I feel when I read my baby books.

The empowerment of eating healthy while pregnant (except for that one day when I had a wild style burger and fries from our local In & Out knock off - at least I got the turkey burger patty!).

The joy of knowing how disappointed Quin is that he can't come to my first baby appointment tomorrow (I think it's cute because I didn't even expect that he would want to come to this first appointment - it's not like I'm finding out what we're having, right Haley?!).

The anticipation of my first baby appointment tomorrow! (13 weeks!!).

The excitement of starting a new job (promotion) on Monday!

8 comments:

Katy said...

You lead such an exciting life! Sorry I missed your call on Sunday--we were on an airplane. Anyway, I want to talk to you soon! Love you, and hope things are going well with the babe. :)

The Piersons said...

Do you mean me, Haley?? Well I've never been pregnant but... no you won't find out the sex until your second appointment, around 20 weeks. I do know all of the checkpoints. Ha, ha, I know its time for me to have a baby.

Jordan said...

No, I was actually referring to my girlfriend, Haley, who found out what she was having at her 13 week appointment. We were all really surprised, but sometimes there's just no mistaking a boy :)

Anonymous said...

How did it go? I'm excited to hear about your first doctor's appointment for your baby!
(Also, Chad saw your cute sisters at the gym the other night. I hope they're doing well.)

Colton and Ashley said...

I'm glad the news is out and traveling! This is so exciting! I can't believe it already looks like a baby? Crazy how fast those little suckers grow!

Erin said...

congrats on all the good news! we're so excited for ya'll! keep up posted on EVERYTHING...

choohooo said...

The first appointment was exciting for me too. It is a bummer that Q couldn't be there- post the ultrasound pics so I can see them! CONGRATS you two!

Anonymous said...

Also, congrats on your promotion!! You deserve it~!