Thursday, August 28, 2008

Our Tornado!


My friend's father-in-law took this picture from their porch. This is the tornado that was near our condo. Isn't this picture awesome?! I wish we had gotten a picture before we started driving in the opposite direction - we live even closer to the tornado than where this picture was snapped from.


PS - I told Quin the night before that we shouldn't be driving anywhere if a tornado was near, but in the heat of the moment, I was all for running in the OPPOSITE direction.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

That is an awesome picture! It doesn't even look real!

Regina said...

That is such a good picture! I am glad yall are okay!! I would be in my closet with my baby and dog and the mattress on top of us!! You are more brave than I am!!

wendy said...

Jordan, I bet you thought leaving Texas and going to Colorado would take you out of tornado country. I'm surprised at the pictures you have and that video is awesome! Pretty scary yet you sounded so cool and calm. Glad all is well! If your mom is still there, tell her hi and she left town too fast. We were all planning another lunch w/her! Is she coming back to Arlington since Erin "hatched?"

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you got a tornado in Colorado. That is so crazy.
So, did you watch Prison Break last night? Our "twin head" theory was right on...

Kendria said...

That is an awesome picture! Kind of scary don't you think!? Outrunning a tornado? You guys are crazy!