Aww - that's such a cute family picture of you guys. Yay for all the updates! Quin - you look like such a good daddy. Way to go. And Miller is really really ridiculously good looking.
Yay the first picture I have been able to see of Stace.
Jordan, he is so cute!!! I have been waiting forever for you to post new pics!! It looks like everything is going perfectly! And you look so great.
Stacy looked beautiful and all the guys at our table (I think they were Pierce's friends) kept saying how "hot" she is. :)It was so fun to see you and your sweet family. I also miss holding that little Miller in my arms.
I bet Miller is huge now... When can I see him again? We need to do RIBS soon! You look so cute by the way... Love your hair!!
You guys make such a PERFECT family!!!!!
Jordan it's Loni! Remember me from forever ago! You are still beautiful, so is your family! Hope all is well-
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Aww - that's such a cute family picture of you guys. Yay for all the updates! Quin - you look like such a good daddy. Way to go. And Miller is really really ridiculously good looking.
Yay the first picture I have been able to see of Stace.
Jordan, he is so cute!!! I have been waiting forever for you to post new pics!! It looks like everything is going perfectly! And you look so great.
Stacy looked beautiful and all the guys at our table (I think they were Pierce's friends) kept saying how "hot" she is. :)
It was so fun to see you and your sweet family. I also miss holding that little Miller in my arms.
I bet Miller is huge now... When can I see him again? We need to do RIBS soon! You look so cute by the way... Love your hair!!
You guys make such a PERFECT family!!!!!
Jordan it's Loni! Remember me from forever ago! You are still beautiful, so is your family! Hope all is well-
Post a Comment