LOVE the haircut!!!! Funny thing...I was totally going to chop mine off the same way! But...unfortunately I haven't had any free time! Crazy! My friend told me to cut it like Jenny Mcarthys...which is pretty close to how you have it. Now I'll have to dream up a new one. :)
Great Haircut as well, you must have a great Stylist! Hee-Hee! Your little guy is so cute. I love the bath pictures. I can't wait to see him in person!
5 comments:
Love your new haircut and yes, Miller does have a darling bum.
He has such a cute tush.
Your hair is really cute... So is his bum...
LOVE the haircut!!!! Funny thing...I was totally going to chop mine off the same way! But...unfortunately I haven't had any free time! Crazy! My friend told me to cut it like Jenny Mcarthys...which is pretty close to how you have it. Now I'll have to dream up a new one. :)
Great Haircut as well, you must have a great Stylist! Hee-Hee! Your little guy is so cute. I love the bath pictures. I can't wait to see him in person!
Post a Comment