Friday, September 05, 2008

Miller's Blessing


Miller Man

friends

most of the Parks clan + my mom

Quin gave Miller a beautiful blessing last Sunday.  We're grateful for all of our friends and family members that were able to attend.  It is such a blessing to be surrounded by so many supportive people.  We love you!  

11 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

Awww. It makes me tears that I wasn't able to be there. He is SO very cute. I love his blessing outfit, and yours and moms... and bradys.... :) Thanks for posting about it with pictures.

Tami said...

ha- all the Parks are wearing blue. Quin, did you color coordinate everyone?

Haley said...

what an adorable family!! that little miller man is getting so big - what a cutie!! when can we come see him and introduce Bauer and him???

Teri said...

Great pictures! I especially love that one of Miller at the top! What a CUTIE!!!! He is adorable! We missed seeing you at the Arlington open house! :( maybe next time! It was great to see the rest of your family! You have such a great family! Love you all!

Regina said...

Awwww. What a cutie! And you look great too!!

Alyse said...

Sorry we couldn't be there! He looked SO adorable & he's smiling! How fun!

ambyr said...

miller is sooo adorable!!!! He look like his mamma!!! when do I get to meet this little guy!!!

Colton and Ashley said...

Glad we could come. It was very nice. And he is SO cute!

Katy said...

Miller and Brady and Beau and Quinton are such studs. Thanks for the pictures! I'm so glad I was there when you picked out the blessing outfit. I miss you guys and I wish that I lived in Colorado so that I could see yall every day.

Kendria said...

Glad we could make it! What a great picture of Miller! We do have some great friends don't we!!

Milroys said...

Sorry we couldn't make it. I was so sad we missed it. Miller is so adorable. It was great to see you guys at D's bday. Keep those cute baby pictures coming!