No, not me. My mom wins mother of the year, hands down. After we got home from the hospital, she came to Denver for 2 weeks to cook, clean, take care of the baby and teach me all sorts of things. I would've been a complete mess without her, and we were all very, very sad to see her go. I cried most of the way home from the airport. (Most of the way instead of all of the way because I knew I would see her in two weeks at my sister's wedding).
Fortunately, Quin's last day of school was the day my mom left so I've had three more weeks of help at home! Could this have been timed any better?! I think not.
Miller loves his Oma


1 comment:
I totally cried the way home from taking my mom to the airport too... YOu just feel a little... scared? or helpless? I don't know, but I totally understand... You seem to be doing great though... I can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment