It's been nice having Quin home from school in the mornings. When Miller starts to wake up, I buy some extra time by putting him in bed with daddy. They'll sleep for hours!
Jordan, the last two pictures are so cute! I had to laugh! It looks like they went from the first position, to Quin grabbing Miller hunder his arm and just turning over in their sleep to where now Miller is almost squished to death under Quin! Of course we know he's not - but it still looks funny and SOOO cute!!!! They look like two peas in a pod! :) You must be so happy with your new little buddy! I'm looking forward to seeing y'all in Arlington tomorrow!
4 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE that first picture... Priceless...
Jordo! This is so cute! He is a doll!!!!!
These pictures are so cute it kills me.
Jordan, the last two pictures are so cute! I had to laugh! It looks like they went from the first position, to Quin grabbing Miller hunder his arm and just turning over in their sleep to where now Miller is almost squished to death under Quin! Of course we know he's not - but it still looks funny and SOOO cute!!!! They look like two peas in a pod! :) You must be so happy with your new little buddy! I'm looking forward to seeing y'all in Arlington tomorrow!
Post a Comment