Ok, right now the music on our blog plays automatically when you open the page. To stop the music you just hit the pause button twice (first to activate the player and the second to pause it). I would like to take a vote to see if you enjoy the automatic music, or if you would prefer that it didn't come on automatically. This means that the music would still be on the site, but you'd have to press play (twice) to hear it, instead of the automatic noise - duh. Anyway, please cast your vote in the Comments. I will post the results later :)
PS - I plan to make some changes to the music soon (Quin, Bones, really?)
1 year ago


7 comments:
Jordan, Bones, by The Killers, is one of the greatest songs ever, OK?
Moment of truth--I'm usually listening to music when I come to your blog, so I either pause it or stop my music to listen to yours. So, I would say just leave it because it's not a big deal having to pause it.
Quin, is it appropriate for the blog?! (Katy, thanks for voting)
I would suggest putting Damien Rice on the top of the list since the first one always catches me off guard. Damien's much more subtle and won't scare unsuspecting viewers.
Hey Jo,
I'm new at this commenting business (and the blog thing too for that matter!)...so don't be too hard on me this first time :) Music, huh? Well, I'm impressed by all that you have up, so I say keep it.
By the way, I thought you'd be proud to know that I'm making an attempt at a family blog - we'll just have to see how long it lasts (since I have to do it at night with no kiddos around, but when I'm sleepy). Give me a few more days to get some more posts up and then visit it.
www.thebrinklink.com
E
oops...I meant
thebrinklink.blogspot.com
..but I guess you probably already knew that!
E
Rah, rah, rah, rah ,rah
Rah, rah, rah, rah, rah
Goooooo BrinkLink!
Post a Comment