Monday, April 23, 2007

Fabulous Flats

Old Navy has a wide variety of flats ranging from $16.50 - $19.50. I love flats and jeans that come is Short sizes!!

8 comments:

Lori said...

Yeah, I like these shoes as well. But for right now, my arthritis "sausage toes" can't really fit into cute shoes...
I mean really, it's bad enough being a out of fashion return missionary, now I can't even wear the cute shoes I want. BOO. -stacy

Katy said...

Of course I didn't comment on your last post simply to point out the hyphen! :( I'm sad that you think I would be that kind of person.

Jordan said...

That kind of person? I'm that kind of person! I need to retreat to the corner and lick my wounds (see my comments on your post to gain symapthy).

Jordan said...

Yeah, welcome to the world of comments Stacy (aka lori said)

quinton said...

This blog is turning into something really lame. Lets make a deal -- no more posts about shoes, unless I get to post about all my cool shoes too.

Katy said...

haha nice, Quin. Hey everyone, Jordan's out to ruin my life. Is she going to ruin yours, too? Beware . . . I'm just teasing. Just teasing, Jordan! I love you, and I forgive you. This will be a good lesson for me on how to deal with extremely awkward situations. Did this all happen because I made the "two-mug" comment? You know how to get back at someone. Geez. Ok, I'll stop. Te amo, hermana.

Jordan said...

Deal! You can post about your cool shoes all you want. You've never posted anything on here before anyway. I love you shnookems and I love Katy too. So there!

Lori said...

I was surprised to see that I had made a comment... I must have a blog hacker (with sausage toes, no less!) Will someone please get Stacy a gmail account:) (look guys, I know how to do that smiley face thing--dad taught me)