Sunday, April 22, 2007

Rockies Game - College Night



Well this weekend was packed full of fun. Quin won Rockies tickets in a school raffle, so we went to the game on Friday night (it was College Night at the ballpark). We raced downtown after work so that we could make the happy hour at McCormick's before the game. We got there on time, but couldn't find a seat before 6pm so we missed out on the happy hour (food) prices and left. The school obviously didn't spring for anything special - we were in the nose bleed section. I would say that it was fun, but we actually left the game early because we were getting spanked. I think the Padres beat us 11 - 1, ouch! At least I got to have my own tub of nachos!! Actually, it was fun because I got to be with Quin :)
On Saturday, I got to go to lunch with Jen Kingsbeary, a friend from my ward. Then Saturday night was game night. I didn't take any pictures, but Angela (my hairstylist) said she has some funny pics - I'll try to get some from her. We played Pictionary, Guesstures and Taboo; boys vs. girls (5 couples). The boys beat us by one game, but we're keeping a running tally so I'll keep you updated.

6 comments:

Katy said...

Jordan, your bosom looks funny in the first picture, FYI.

Jordan said...

Thanks for the heads up... yesterday!! Just kidding - I had a cute white jacket on under my fleece and it made my boobies look pointy:). For some reason, when it got chilly, I thought that I should put the fleece on over my jacket instead of under the jacket. I guess Quin was right - I should've worn the jacket over the fleece. The Madonna look doesn't really suit me. Shux.

Katy said...

We're very sneaky. Mission accomplished.

Jordan said...

Not so sneaky when you pulicly acknowledge our sneakiness! That's ok - no one knows what we're talking about and I expect it to stay that way. wink ;)

Lori said...

Yeah for Jordy's bangs!---too bad they aren't curlier, with lots of hair spray!! Kajsa tells me hair bows are back in fashion!
Were those nachos Texas style, with jalapenos?
I want in on the secret mission...

Jordan said...

Froggie, if you add something to your blog, I'll let you in on the secret mission. Bribery.