So, I know Jordan is going to laugh when she sees this, but I thought I would post it anyway. I bought this driver as a sort-of impulse buy off ebay last week because I thought that all of my friends were secretely making fun of me because I still play with a Callaway Great Big Bertha driver that I got for Christmas when I was 16. I finally broke down and bought this Cleveland Hibore last week off ebay, but after hitting it at the range today, I realized that I can still hit my 10 year old Bertha longer and straighter. So, I'm going to sell it. If anyone is in the market for a new driver, let me know.
UPDATE: The driver has been sold, and I even made $5 off it! Nice.


2 comments:
You "finally broke down and bought this" ?!
Did you mean I finally broke down and you bought this? Must've been a typo.
PS - I didn't "break down", I was choosing my battles. This one was a win-win because I new he'd want to re-sell it. I'm not kidding, I called it (you can ask Tia/my carpool buddy).
I love you, Quin.
Sold! Quin sure knows how to make a buck (or five). Thanks Craigslist, you're the best.
Post a Comment