Monday, April 23, 2007

Are you kidding me?!!

I couldn't fall asleep last night and to make matters worse, I couldn't stop thinking about all of the different ways I could've acted out PRESIDENT!!!
Rewind - During a not so friendly game of Guesstures (charades) on Saturday night, I got the word PRESIDENT and for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to act that out. Then last night in my sleepless condition it came to me -

1. pull wallet out of back pocket
2. pull a bill out of the wallet
3. point to the bill
4. sigh - at this point they probably would've guessed George Washington or something, then
5. stretch arms out (this indicates that the word is broader than that)
6. PRESIDENT!! (they would've yelled) Bingo!

This is where I say - Are you kidding me?!! Sleep already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(Notice that the writing is the color of coffee, with cream of course. I don't drink coffee, but if I did this would be a two mug day.)

4 comments:

Katy said...

This was very well written. I especially like the note about being a two-mug day. You're a clever girl. I'm sorry you couldn't sleep last night! I suppose you're just concerned for my welfare--worry no more, sister. I'm doing just fine. :) Love you!

Jordan said...

Did you comment on this one just so you could point out that there should be a hyphen between two and mug? I'm onto you.

Kendria said...

Jordan- You lost sleep over that!? You are so funny... I would have guessed it with that clue... I can't believe it! You are the best! Don't worry- we won the game anyway right?

Jordan said...

Yes!! I knew you would've guessed it!! (Now I can't decide if I'm really happy about this or just really pissed that I didn't think of this sooner). Me, competitive?