We had so much fun over the Thanksgiving break! The first thing Miller said to me this morning was, "What are we going to do today? I'm ready to go bye bye!" Needless to say, we were all sad to see Aunt Katy, Aunt Stacy and Uncle Pierce go. Who will entertain us now?!
Maybe we'll go back to the zoo (again)! The only thing better than going to the zoo with your dad is going to the zoo with all your cousins.
I know the reptile exhibit is NOT the most exciting part of the zoo, but it was the easiest place to snap some quick pictures (all strollers, toddler and big kids were somewhat contained).
diving in there to touch the snake
Asher, Dade, Kajsa, Roman, Aunt Katy, Miller and Aislyn
merry-go-round
train ride
Before we left the zoo, Miller proudly told Aunt Katy that he "went to the zoo with Daddio too!" Then he reminded us that he didn't get to see the elephants or the tigers (true and true) so we were duped into wondering around the zoo for another hour and a half. (I credit Quin for making Miller think that he needed to see every animal so they could say hi to him. Heaven forbid we deprive the animals from seeing Miller while he's at the zoo)! :)



4 comments:
When I see people wearing shorts and/or short sleeves, I get annoyed all over again that I live here in this freezing place.
Your hair is cute.
Katy's hair is LONG!
agree - about shorts and short sleeves
agree- your hair is cute
agree - long hair
That last picture of Miller is AWESOME! So crisp! You must have a wonderful camera!!! :)
Cute post! Okay, I know this really isn't all about me, but sick. Can we delete that pic of me on the train? I know Miller and I are holding hands and the universe is perfect right then, but that is just not my best moment! Okay thanks! Still bummed the lion didn't roar.
Looks like you are having lots of fun and I love your hair! IT's way cute.
Post a Comment