Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Family Visit

We had family in town a couple of weeks ago and somehow I only came away with a handful of random pictures. I guess we were just having too much fun to pause for picture taking. We really enjoyed seeing Zack and Jocelyn though. Miller still asks about "Baby Millia" and he has renamed our guest room "Papa's room/Papa's big boy bed".

Aunt Jocelyn, Amelia, Emerson and Nanny

We all went to the BYU game (minus Nanny and kiddos). This was kind of the excuse for everyone's visit although it wasn't necessarily the highlight. That's really all I have to say about that. - Quin's favorite part of the above picture is the "photo-bomb" by the lady in the background.



Two peas in a pod!! If only "thunder thighs" were this cute on mommies.


Happy girls with Nanny and Papa



Of course, we managed to squeeze in some lake time while everyone was here.

Miller loves it! He's a Parks.


We also managed to swing by the state fair while they were in town. Somehow this is the only picture I can find, and we're not even in it. That's not right. :)

Needless to say, we really had fun during their short stay and can't wait for their next visit!!

No comments: