Monday, November 29, 2010

It's kinda my policy not to post other people's business on my blog.  I figure that's why they have blogs of their own (or facebook).  But lately, I've been thinking about all my friends that have been watching Ellen and don't even know that sweet little Ali is actually MY sweet little cousin.



Ali meets Ellen
Ellen sends Ali to AMAs as co-correspondent of the show


Usher kisses Ali (and some other people kiss her too)!!


I can't say that I've been any kind of influence on Ali.  She is so completely lovely and unique and just the right kind of goofy (in my opinion).  But I can say that I knew she was special and very gifted and the cutest thing in the world, long before Ellen did!

IN OTHER FAMILY NEWS THAT I'VE JUST DECIDED I SHOULD LET YOU KNOW ABOUT...

My brother-in-law, Pierce, is in the Communications/Advertising program at BYU.  Months ago, the ad lab was asked to produce advertising for the world's largest water balloon fight.  They were also asked by a firm in NYC to create a music video for Kyle Andrews.  Pierce and a friend in the lab decided to combine the two projects, which resulted in this music video...



You're welcome Kyle Andrews! (love, Pierce)

THEN, our very own Pierce, designed THIS (see below) t-shirt that became hugely popular here in Texas.  It was even ranked the most popular Texas Rangers shirt of the World Series by myfoxdfw.com.



Never mind that whole "cease and desist" letter they received from the MLB.  Actually, I think that just makes the whole thing more legit.  Awesome.

By the way, I do realize that I don't deserve any credit for being related to awesome people.  But I think it's fun for them to be recognized and it may be fun for you to tell your mom that your friend (me) is related to "the guy that designed your favorite t-shirt" or "that girl on the ellen show that kissed usher"!!

2 comments:

Colton and Ashley said...

Jordan you crack me up. :) Miss you guys!

Pierce and Stacy said...

That's right... that's my husband. - stacy

I'm jealous of Ali. -Anonymous