Weeks ago Miller found the Target Christmas toy booklet that came in the mail. He immediately started flipping through the pages like he was looking for something. Finally he got to the page that had a picture of Woody and Buzz Lightyear. I watched him smooth out the pages and then he carefully lifted the booklet and carried it over to me. Then he set it on my lap and said very sternly (almost over-enunciating every word), "what. is. that.??" I told him it was called Toy Story and he exclaimed, "I want to see that!"
I haven't even seen Toy Story 3 yet, so I asked my friends if it was 2 year-old appropriate. Most of my them were surprised to hear that Miller had never been to a movie. :) So the following Saturday, while I was preparing a talk for church, Quin and Miller went out for a NEW guy's night adventure - Toy Story 3 at the dollar theater!!
I made them pose for a picture before they left. As you can see, we had to wake Miller from his nap and he was still a bit sleepy.
I'm pretty sure he would have smiled for this picture if he knew that he was going to get to do...
THIS and...
THIS!
even some two-hand action
I guess he's lucky that he went with Quin because he certainly wouldn't have had an Icee and a medium bag of popcorn TO HIMSELF if I were there! Needless to say, they really enjoyed themselves at the "big movie". Every time I ask him to tell me about the movie he says something about trash trucks and owies. That's a real cliffhanger. Now I HAVE to see this movie!
5 comments:
Kelly has only been to one movie too! So how was it? I have heard mixed reviews about it being okay for toddlers. It seems like even the PG animated movies are iffy sometimes! But I did hear that How to Train your Dragon (or something like that) is 100% clean.
He sure looks cute at the movies with his popcorn and icee!
Could those cheeks get any cuter??? What a fun outing! I've literally tried watching Toy Story 3 four times and still haven't seen the ending. Guess Miller has me beat!
You have to see Miller run around in his diaper - he is so tall and skinny, but those cheeks just hang on his face. They actually jiggle when he runs- so cute!
I love how Miller told you he wanted to see it. Funny how he could barely take his eyes off the movie to eat his popcorn...I can't blame him, though, it was really good. Buy it for Christmas so you can see it, too!
So cute! FYI - you will cry in the movie. Kind of emotional!
Post a Comment