Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch


The weather here has been absolutely beautiful the last few weeks!  I was sad to see summer go, but fall in Texas is amazing, so we're taking full advantage of all the festivities around town.  We've heard a lot of great things about the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch, so we spent the morning there with some friends and we loved it!





She's the cutest pumpkin!

 I convinced Miller to smile for this picture by promising a hay ride (or two).
(He's saying, "cheeeeeeeese!")

Few things makes this boy happier than when he's holding baby Emi.
He's smiling inside.

He doesn't really want to be a farmer, just a tractor driver.
Do you think that pays well?



Chilin'

"Driving" these wooden vehicles was Miller's absolute favorite part of the day - go figure.


We did a lot of this...

this...

and this...

This angel makes life so easy.  Sigh.  Smile.

Two hay rides, as promised!
And it was all free!  We'll be back soon!!

6 comments:

Alyse said...

How fun and awesome that it was free! I can't believe how big the kiddos are getting! Miller's hair is so blonde!

Katy said...

Happy Halloweenie to my sweet chili beanies! Thanks for the pics! I want to go to a pumpkin patch!... with my nieces and nephews :)... in Texas

Anonymous said...

Hello. Those pictures of Emerson look just like Katy. Is that weird? She totally looks like your sister!

Kendria said...

"He's smiling inside." That is too funny! Looks like a lovely day! We were rained out when we went today. :(

Ellen said...

What a fun way to spend a Fall day!
They are such cute pumpkins. Can't wait to see you again soon!

Pierce and Stacy said...

I'm ready for you to blog again please. thank you.