Friday, January 30, 2009

Na Na Na Bu Bu


This is what Miller looks like these days. He almost always has his tongue sticking out, while smiling somehow. I think it helps him concentrate on whatever the task is at hand. Plus, he likes to feel his little chompers.

7 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

1. I love that you call them chompers.
2. I want one.
3. He is so cute.
4. My foot is asleep.
5. I love you!

dani said...

he's adorable!

Katy said...

He only mimicks what he sees. Jordan . . .

Erin said...

Precious! I can't wait for Miller and Roman to be buds! MUST live closer :) Maybe we can come visit?!

Tami said...

man - that is a CUTE kid.

Kendria said...

Funny kid. They just get more and more personality as they get older... and I love it!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big your little man is getting. With every new picture you post he looks older and cuter!