Who took the picture? Casper the Ghost? that kid looks scared out of his mind! maybe he couldn't figure out why there was a red elf in the mirror :) That is great that you had him in that on Christmas Day at the airport!
He looks so adorable in his santa suit! It was so fun seeing him & I can't wait to see him (and you guys) this month!
He takes the most adorable pictures. I love his eyes!
What a cutie- I can see why he stole the show! It looks like you guys enjoyed your break- how fun to visit the capital!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Who took the picture? Casper the Ghost? that kid looks scared out of his mind! maybe he couldn't figure out why there was a red elf in the mirror :) That is great that you had him in that on Christmas Day at the airport!
He looks so adorable in his santa suit! It was so fun seeing him & I can't wait to see him (and you guys) this month!
He takes the most adorable pictures. I love his eyes!
What a cutie- I can see why he stole the show! It looks like you guys enjoyed your break- how fun to visit the capital!
Post a Comment