Yes ma'am, my beautiful, intelligent cousin, Ali, discovered that I'm owed $80 from Bath & Body Works (my first job). So how do you find out if you've got money waiting for you? I'm glad you asked because, as my talented and shockingly witty cousin, Ali, discovered, you simply google 'unclaimed money' and then the name of the state you want to search in and VIOLA.
I searched for some of you and thought you should know that most of you aren't owed anything. However, Nathan Lemon is owed over $50 (I didn't get the specifics, but you can look it up). And there are two Jen Allreds and two Jen McClains that are owed money in Utah, but I don't think either one of them is you, Poopy. Still, check it out.
Thanks Ali! I think you're the cat's meow, Cuz. :)


3 comments:
Thanks for the info. We are working on getting Nathan's whopping $64. Go us!
So starts the spam from this scam...Thanks to Burrito and FloJo, I am going to find out I have a kid in Kansas that I now have to pay for.
Nice work ladies.
Boy, what I won't do for a little cash. (I searched a few websites.) Neither of them is me, but it was worth a try. I am excited for you to get $80 bucks though, nothing like unclaimed money.
P.S. I can't remember the last time someone called me "poopy." Kind of brings tears to my eyes. :)
Post a Comment