In case you're looking at these pictures and not fully understanding what's so great about them (like Quin did), Miller is sitting up all by himself. He still tips over easily, but it's a new trick nonetheless. (This post is titled "Sleeves Full of Tricks" because of the other cool trick I posted about a couple of days ago - check out the video).
1 year ago


6 comments:
he looks like such a big boy sitting up like that!
Oh he is too cute! And I am with you, I think the teeth are cute!! Way to go Miller on your new trick!!
He just looks so content in the first picture... sitting indian-style. I love my Miller man. Thanks for the pictures!
What a big boy! He is so adorable & it was so fun to see him! I've got some great pictures of him & Jacksy...I'll have to post them as soon as I get them uploaded!
Way to go baby Miller! It was good to see you this week! He has the sweetest little face...
he is so cute! i love his beautiful eyes:)
Post a Comment