My bedding arrived today!! I had it shipped to my office so that I could open it as soon as it arrived. It is PERFECT!! I can't wait to get home and take lots of pictures. I'll be sure to post them this weekend for all to see.
I had REALLY high expectations because my mom has done such a fabulous job on my sisters-in-law's bedding, but this totally exceeded my expectations!! Can you tell how excited I am? Now it's really on - the nursery is officially under construction!
I have reorganized and stored everything to maximize space in our little condo. The only thing left is to get rid of the cheap crib we bought on Craigslist. We knew it wasn't our dream crib (although it is pretty cute), but it was only $25 - who could resist? We bought it thinking that it could either: suddenly become our dream crib, we could sell it (for much more than $25), or we could gift it to my mother-in-law. Well, only one of those options has panned out, so we plan to post the crib on Craigslist this weekend. Now all we need is a "real" crib and some paint in the nursery and...
(pictures coming soon)
I had REALLY high expectations because my mom has done such a fabulous job on my sisters-in-law's bedding, but this totally exceeded my expectations!! Can you tell how excited I am? Now it's really on - the nursery is officially under construction!
I have reorganized and stored everything to maximize space in our little condo. The only thing left is to get rid of the cheap crib we bought on Craigslist. We knew it wasn't our dream crib (although it is pretty cute), but it was only $25 - who could resist? We bought it thinking that it could either: suddenly become our dream crib, we could sell it (for much more than $25), or we could gift it to my mother-in-law. Well, only one of those options has panned out, so we plan to post the crib on Craigslist this weekend. Now all we need is a "real" crib and some paint in the nursery and...
(pictures coming soon)


18 comments:
I didn't get to see the bedding before Mom wrapped it up in a box! I was here when they were boxing it up--I should have stolen a quick peek at it.
You brought up something interesting. When you said sisters-in-law's bedding, I was wondering, would it be sisters'-in-law bedding? Isn't that funky? I know you're a grammar guru, so I thought I'd run it by you (others would make fun of me if I brought it up).
I actually published it the first time as sisters'-in-law bedding, but then settled on sisters-in-law's bedding... I'm not really sure, but it's been bugging me since I posted it.
Maybe I should just say, "the bedding of my sisters-in-law".
Nope. I've decided that it's definitely sisters'-in-law. I'll change it back. Thanks for keeping me honest! Now I'm embarassed that I ever changed it to sisters-in-law's in the first place. What has become of me?
Psh. Now I think it's sisters-in-law's because you still say sister-in-law's such and such. Whatever! No one will ever know except the crazy person who invented English.
My thoughts exactly!
LOVE IT! SO CUTE! So, when I have a kid can I hire your mom to make my bedding as well? She did SUCH a good job!
Uhhh I love how you two had a whole conversation about grammar. WOW.
p.s. LOOOOOVE the bedding.
Cute!!!!!
I can't believe your mom made all that beautiful bedding! She should go into business with her talents. :) I'm excited to see how the nursery comes along.
Wow, your mom is so good! But I saw what she made for Erin and it was amazing so I'm not surprised! He's going to have one cute nursery!
I love it! That is too cute! Baby Parks will love it... Sisters-in-law's if it is more than one sister-in-law... Sister-in-law's if it is just one! Because technically, it is one word right? You tell me! Cute bedding anyway!
That is the most adorable bedding ever! I am soo jealous
I love the bedding! It's going to be so cute for your little guy! Speaking of...I'm glad to hear you guys are ok after the bowling incident. I just saw your post about my list of things I like so I will write those to you in an email. =)
very cute jordan!! you're mom does an outstanding job on all the bedding she makes!!! I can't wait to see the little peanut in his cute crib!! By the way do yall have a name yet or are you keeping it a secret?!
Peanut can open and close his eyes? That's fascinating!
How cute! You are getting so close! I love the bedding. Can't wait to make mine. Good luck with the last few weeks!
cousing Lo
Way super cute! I love it! I can't wait to see your nursery all done!
Post a Comment