Sunday, April 27, 2008

12 More Weeks

Friday marked 28 weeks for me! If you look really close, you can see my belly button poking out - I like it. So far, I've really enjoyed being pregnant. I know it's just beginner's luck, but I really hope I don't get incredibly uncomfortable over the next 12 weeks.

I'm excited to start working on the nursery. My mom finished the baby bedding last week, and we can't wait to see it! Hopefully, we'll get to pick out paint samples soon. It's nice to have so much to keep us busy while we run the clock out on this pregnancy.

PS - Quin found some gift cards in his bedside table Friday afternoon, including a Pottery Barn gift card with $110 on it! (I think it must've been left over from a wedding gift return 4 years ago.) Anyway, we made a date night out of it and bought some stuff for Peanut for the first time. It was a lot of fun for both of us! We're really excited :).

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you only have 12 weeks left.
By the way, how is it possible that you look dead sexy six months pregnant?

Morgan Faye said...

You look fabulous Jordan!!!

Colton and Ashley said...

WOO WOO! HOT MAMMA!!!!! Looking cuter every time I see you! Can't wait until little Cherokee gets here! :) We are having a planning meeting for the shower tomorrow! Hooray!

Millene said...

I had left you a comment, but realized it was on one of your posts from two years ago, so you might not see it.

I can't believe you're married, and with a baby on the way! You look great! Congratulations on your family, you're very blessed :)

I don't know if you remember me (this might help: http://www.myspace.com/millene )
We went to school together from 2nd - 6th grade.

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

WOW! We must be telepathically connected. It wouldn't be a first for us. :)
I am looking forward to this weekend when we can start Season 2. (Please tell me that you love GOB! He is too funny to me...)

ambyr said...

YAY!! you're on the final stretch!! You look so cute when you're pregnant!! I wish I could see the little guy when he comes....are you going to visit texas anytime??!!

Regina said...

You look great! And although 12 weeks doesnt sound long, trust me it is. Especially when you are dying with anticipation! Do you have any names picked out yet? Can't wait to see pics of the room once you get started!

Lo said...

Wahoo! Way to go Jordan - you're getting close! You look great. Good luck on the last 12 weeks.
Cousin Lo

Kendria said...

You are going to love the diaper bag you got... Very good taste Jordo! I think you look dead sexy too!